We’re Your Partner for Flood Damage Repair in Phoenix
Flood damage experts play a vital role in helping home and business owners rebuild their lives and restore sanctity after a disaster. Whether it’s invasive rain water from a monsoon, a malfunctioning dishwasher, a leaky air conditioner, or water that soaked through a rug repeatedly over time, Geo Restoration will help you discover ways to repair and prevent water damage for good.
Our team of certified restoration pros understands the important and sensitive nature of working in someone’s private home. Establishing a “soft presence” while performing our work is what makes us different from the rest.
When victims of storm flooding choose us, they get:
- Reliable communication including regular updates on project progress
- Fair pricing
- Respect for your property
- A licensed and bonded company
- Timely arrival and completion
- Thorough roof damage repair
- Flooring, drywall, paint, electrical, insulation, cabinetry, and support beam repair
- Rain/monsoon and fire damage cleanup
- Mold detection and removal
- Repairs for damage caused by leaky rooftop air conditioners
Drowning in Flooded Basement Damage? We’ll Bail You Out!
We know that Phoenix residents have options when they need a water remediation company. This is why we only serve Arizona homes. Our allegiance is to our customers, the correct restoration of their property, and their expectations of a quality job with no shortcuts.
Do you know how to mitigate disaster if your house is flooding?
- Turn off the main water valve and electricity at the breaker panel (do not do this if standing in water) and elevate belongings off the floor and away from walls.
- Try to identify the source and stop the water flow
- Call Geo Restoration immediately in order to avoid further damage
Restore drywall, paint, flooring, and support beams quickly and effectively
We have been in the home restoration business for long enough to have seen it all. So, if you have a water or sewage backup issue that you aren’t sure we handle, just give us a call. Our team is comprised of versatile, highly experienced people who take pride in caring for the residents of Maricopa County.
Phoenix locals are used to hot, dry conditions, which means that, for most people, controlling water can be a bigger challenge than controlling heat. The two can even intersect in the case of leaky air conditioner units. So, when restoring damage to the interior and exterior of a building, call someone with the correct technical knowledge and avoid costly mistakes. Let us be your partner in restoring the health and comfort of your home.