Know the Source of Your Water Damage? Let us be Your Source for Restoration!
We do home and business water cleanup differently by thinking about the long-term, and as a local water damage repair company for Mesa residents, we ensure that our work reflects our values.
What are our values?
- Relationships with our customers. We are not a “preferred vendor.” That means we work for Mesa, not insurance companies.
- Honest, upfront pricing. We do not charge any extra or hidden fees. All change orders are clearly written, detailed, and must be approved by you.
- Arizona homes. We are a local company that operates only in Arizona. We know the architecture and environment and how to correctly work with it.
- Communication. We are happy to keep you in the know regarding the “what’s, why’s, and where’s” of the work our crew is doing in your home.
- Adhering to legal standards. Our company is licensed and bonded and up to date on modern strategies for home damage restoration specific to Arizona.
- Working with insurance providers. Our on-staff licensed property & casualty adjuster can answer any of your coverage questions. We also have the resources to provide you with additional help when adjusters, attorneys, or engineers should be involved.
Don’t assume your home needs to be fully rebuilt! Our team works quickly to assess damage and follows up with a plan to prevent further damage. We remove water and take careful steps to dry out affected areas of your home, identifying areas that need restoration, and which just need cleanup.
Restore a sense of security in your Mesa home
Dealing with destruction from a storm can be emotionally overwhelming, especially since monsoons come and go so suddenly in this area. And often roof cracks and fissures are only revealed once the water has already accumulated in attics and walls, so it’s nearly impossible to prepare. However, if your home or business has not suffered water damage and you want to be proactive, call us to schedule a thorough roof inspection and leak test.
Home and business owners in The Valley can count on us for outstanding service. We set ourselves apart by offering:
- Prompt communication including daily updates on project progress
- Fair pricing on water and flood damage cleanup services
- Respect for your home
- Licensed and bonded services
- On-time arrival and completion times
- Complete roof damage repair
- Flooring, drywall, paint, electrical, insulation, air conditioning, and other repairs
- Rain/monsoon and fire damage cleanup
- Mold detection
- Stellar, BBB-approved service
Residential and Commercial Water Damage Restoration for Mesa Residents
Residential and commercial water damage can be caused by more than just rogue rain clouds. Air conditioning units are far more ubiquitous than rain in this region, which is why most of our service calls involve air conditioners leaking fluids into walls and flooring. Responding to this kind of damage quickly can mean the difference between soaking up some water, and replacing a wall.
Prevent mold and pests from taking hold of your home by calling our experienced home restoration professionals. We work with your homeowner’s insurance which allows us to document everything and restore everything back to insurer specifications. You won’t have to second guess the quality of our work. Geo Restoration has been in the business long enough to have seen it all and knows how to do it right the first time.